A few fav things.....

I started off with writing the highlights of the year...but well a few sad moments are best left untouched. And I think its high time I shoo away the unhappy vibes this blog is been exuding!

My Favorite Place: Mullath House, Guruvayoor - the best memories of my childhood are here!

My Favorite Food: This one will need a separate post in itself ... imagine the injustice to ask an unbiased foodie a question of this magnitude :-D

My Favorite Dress: A well fitted jeans , a sexy sari, beautiful salwar, a cute skirt, a hot top :-D

My Favorite Past Time: Once upon a time it was Reading (but well it is 'the world of virtuality' now).....

My Favorite Kiddos: Well who doesn't lOve kids; It is currently topped by Roshan n Aparna.....

My Favorite Teacher: Elsy Teacher - Taught me quite a fw things

My Favorite moments: Long eve walks with Deepthi, Pani puri bandis, Long drives to Dhola ri Dhani - chilukur - Shameerpet with Pravin, holidays in kerala

My Favorite romantic spots: 'Move n Pick' ,'Little Italy', shameerpet , 'General Bazar'(!!), Terrace Bay,Hyderabadi Autos( Couldn't resist revisiting the post to add the last two entries...of course I cannot not add  the place where I got my first smoke n smooch)

Will update the list as i keep getting ideas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment