For Somebody Special.....

How do you define a relationship where you :

  • Share your darkest secrets without the fear of being judged
  • Say the darnest of things n still know you would be loved no less
  • Do the silliest of the things knowing that you'll still be indulged
  • Can lash out on things that upset you only to be shown the 'silver Lining' which u conveniently missed
  • Feel as guarded as if by a 'Guardian Angel'
  • Can turn to anytime of the day for a dose of sane advise n reality checks
  • 'Are given a 'Cold-Treatment' when u decide to give ur sense of 'right-wrong' a break'!
  • You are encouraged, loved, cajoled, black-mailed, threatened to give things ur best shot
  • You experience what can be nothing else but 'Unconditional Love'
Ha all that I'll say is I feel blessed! (Touchwood)
Join me as I wish the person a very Happy Birthday n a year filled with happiness, health, good luck that they so rightly deserve! N my wish for you this year well the very same thing u thought I was 'insinuating' ........ Years n years of happiness in it! Ha they say I have a 'kari Naak' N what I say comes true.... Well I would trade it for this happiness to be a part of ur life!

Thank You for being what you are :)

PS: Edited to correct 'Are given more than a 'Piece-Of-Mind' when u decide to give ur sense of 'right-wrong' a break' to 'Are given a 'Cold-Treatment' when u decide to give ur sense of 'right-wrong' a break'!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thatz such a special special bond ... a very happy bday to the person :)

    ReplyDelete