Yeap! Yeap! U Can Miss Ur Manger Tooo.....

...... Dont laugh! Neither Me Kidding! Its possible v much possible to miss ur manger(direct one at that!).Something I never believed in my 5+ years of career! But something I now say with all honesty.....


Here is to a great person - a great peoples manger - a person who gave me the space to learn n grow, who knows the difference between 'hand-holding' n 'Micro-Managing' , between being 'Authoritative' n 'Domineering', For seeing things for what they are n not blowing them out of proportion, for teaching m enuances of people mgmt .... As somebody said treats each team member as an 'Individual' n not a 'Mechanical' \'abstract' things he has to work with(!). N well I just thank my lucky stars tht I got to start my career at this place with u.......

Sudip, U’ll be missed truly missed by me, by the ‘FANTASTIC’ team and of course our ‘Mutual’ friend :)

PS: Trust me this is something I had always wanted to write when u leave! N on the the last thingy u told me... Thank you for saying it :). Untill then whenever I think of u it was this one incident which would make it less than picture perfect but today its just simply picture perfect.... Thank You :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw thatz so nice . gud luck to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so v true... u can miss ur boss!!!.... only lucky ones are gifted with such bosses....
    He is all terms remind me of my exboss.
    Some bosses make ur career while others can just tear it apart.

    ReplyDelete