Chanda Hai Tu.......



Na na me no old music lover... actually I hv no ear for music at all ~~ It may be just post marriage that I hv even been listening to a regular dosage of songs!
Thou am ashamed to admit the truth is, the firts time I heard this song was just a few weeks back on FM while on the way back to office after picking up a farewell gift... The time was around 7:00 or 7:30 in the eve.... A cool breeze was flowing in(Thnx to AC :-D) N I hear this song... N even a brick-eared person like me fell in love with it.... Possibly more for the lyrics...

N I was magically transferred to a hill station(dont ask me why a hilly station ~~ Imagination isnt governed by rules u c) n there is this beautiful image (atleast in am mind) of a young, innocent mother singing this lullably n feeding her little infant ......

The image bought a smile to ma face n a longing in ma heart(yikes!).... I know wholeaheartedly am v happy being this working - city bred lady... But but in the bargain will I out on these simple pleasures of life... I hope not!

Ha this blog marks the first time ever a 'song' appears on ma blog... tht in itslef calls for a round of appalause :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment