Good News & Other Relationships...

No No, dont jump the gun... Me not pregnant! Just read on....

Last weekend was a wedding at ma hubbs place.... One reason that I was dreading to attend this is the inescapable q of "Good News".... It played up so much in ma mind that I almost dropped the plan of making it! But well nature schemed against me n there I was in Chennai attending the marriage... Lo n Behold it was as if some magic dawned... N in the complete 48 hrs that I was there not a single person asked me the "Good News"q!! I was zapped.... N Something for which I respect them wholeheartedly... esp considering that I know how much they waiting for a grandchild... The bane of marrying a only son!

So thts one smiley there for me :) and the first part of the post's heading taken care... Now onto the second part of "Other relationships"...

How many of us dont frown upon kids small or not so small calling us "Aunty"! But But I was pleasently surprised at ma reaction when the other day in the wedding one of Hubbs niece called me "amaayi" (translates to "Maami"\Mama's wife in Malayalam).... I so very liked being addressed so ... LOL! But truly doesnt addressing each relationship with its due title add so much of value to it than a lame "Aunty" or a "chechi"(translates to "elder sister")!

So ma dear Manu, get married soon n produce a child... I so waana be called "Veliamma" .... ROFL! I am now running off b4 she deicdes to blast me away!

N speaking of "Other" relationships.... There is this relation which seems to be slowly but surely fading off from ma life.... Ha how much I already miss it! As they say U relaize the worth of a person\relationship when it ceases to exist for u..... The solace to mind n heart that I had when the person was around, whe as  I know I could spit out the yukiest of my thots\fears...... Plz be back for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment