wHAT qUALIFUES FOr ExcLuSIVE sCreeNing?

... Does a movie screening for jus two of us qualify under "Exclusive Movie Screening" ?? Don believe me? Read on...

Hubbs happened to get a voucher courtesy a frnd for free movie screening of "Men Will Be Men" @ PVR. - With it being ages we landed in a cinema hall we jumped at the chance(c'mon! its freee n  with a added bonus of Pepsi-popcorn too) and landed up all excited there afraid if we were a little too late! N as we enter what do we see?? Jus another couple in the entire movie Hall(!!!! N I hv ma doubts as to their intent behind landing there.. If u still dint get it lemme give u a few liberal hints - "Privacy", "AC Hall", "Darkness" are all the key words :-D .)

So how was the movie? Well well this huge turnout is a yardstick in itself aint it :-D. Haa by the time the movie ended only we two yea jus we two braved it thru!! Exclusive aint it :-D

5 comments:

  1. From what I read, I feel it was a hot movie with the privacy you got in there..(running away fast..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he! Did u really watch the movie girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, I have the same question as Swaram :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG... who poor me (Mouth wide open!)....sheesh sheesh! How do I tell ya tht am a poor innocent gud gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you dont even remember who acted in it :P

    I guess the one's who "braved" the movie was the other couple and ran off b4 it was over. hmmm...what were you up to? :D

    ReplyDelete