Post Hol Blues :(

Am back from ma vacation at ma in-laws place in Chennai... As usual am amazed at the space they give me n ma hubbs **Ant-Jinx**. No qs asked as to why we hvnt yet give  them the much-dreaded 'Good News' as yet... As I hv said somewhere else in this blog, I cant thank them enuf for it n it makes my respect for them grow in leaps n pounds :). With this vacation was also wrapped in a quick get-away to Yelagiri(More of it later) N Kanchipuram

But fir today, my heart-n-mind refuses to warm upto the daily mundane living........... thou theres some joy in coming back 'home' any day esp when u hv come back with bags full of shopping thnx to ma  in-laws again :) But office... well my heart keeps racing back to last week....Last week this time I was at the beach n today #%%**((&%!@@&

Will leave u for now with one more pic of Kanchi, Do drop in here to read more..... Lemme for now get down n dust my inbox! (Somebody remind me my login password plz...)

For now heres a pic tht will bring in some cheer.....


@ Chennai Snake Park

Pic courtesy Hubbs!

N while at it heres a wonderful site..... quite a innovative way to spread the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment