Words.....

Somewhere somebody told me that the people we generally tend to hurt the  are Most probably than not the ones we love the most..... They are typically our easiest available victims be it a unprovoked outburst or a rant!

Well I for one  cant help but nod at this statement... Caue how do I say it ~~ Am a big culprit at it! The victims range from ma sis to ma hubbs with the former being the easiest victim n the latter being a unmovable rock(which only make me go more grrrrrrrrr) .....  Ofcourse in a few hrs(at times mins),conscience starts pricking n I try n make amends(N I suck at saying sorry even if am at the wrong side)....... N then expect peop to behave as if nothing has happ! N Mind u, U cant hold this against me, cause the reason u were chosen as the victim is cause I luv u... Now how screwed up is tht :-D 

Now why this sudden round of confessions?  Well it recently stuck me tht it doesn't feel gr8 to be in the victims shoes.... Despite all attempted efforts of apologies n a v conscious attempt by the 'victimes'to 'Forgive' what will remain at the end of the day (or weeks or months) is the non erasable mark of words tht hurt.....  As somebody said " Choose ur words wisely, words once said cant be taken back"! well easier said than done....

Heres a click tht I think is apt as you do some food for thot....


No comments:

Post a Comment