Dussera - The destroyer of evils!

There has been this certain thing that I have been waiting n waiting for few weeks now. The last couple of days have been spent fretting(n in shedding tears) over its non-appearance and it definitely topped my list of prayers this navaratri season:-/

 
So imagine my pleasure, when today as soon as I sit down after the morning arthi, am greeted by its sudden "appearance" :-). It definitely makes me say "Thank U ma" ... No betta day to destroy the evils of my life rt. Here is hoping that this dussera season is the herald of all happiness and good luck for all of us.

9 comments:

  1. You write in cryptic codes but as long as you are happy! Have a great festival season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha... Tht cryptism is so tht i don keep crying my heart out n make this a sad life!

      Delete
  2. Glad that the good news started for you right from the beginning of the day! Wishing you loads of good times with your family!
    happy Dusshera! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U, Thank u :). Hope u had a good dussera tooo

      Delete
  3. That's so nice Meena. May Maa keep u blessed always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you loads of fun days with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, exactly what I was looking for.



    My blog post; new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete