Book Review: “How it Happened” by Shazaf Fatima Haider.

My sister’s office library is a book lover’s treasure house and every fortnight, I religiously send her off with a book list. But a few weeks back on a whim, she decided to pick a book from the library aisle
simply cause its cover page caught her fancy!!

 The book was “How it Happened” by Shazaf Fatima Haider. A first time writer from Pakistan, the review on the backside by Chitra Divakaruni said it’s a “Laugh Out Loud” Family Tale! So with absolutely no expectations I began reading the book…. Hop onto Pixie's blog to read the review.....


I am a comparatively new reader of Pixie’s blog. But then it doesn’t take too long to figure out that her writing is as simple, non-frilly, down-to-earth as she is. She has been running a-post-a-day UBC challenge through this month. So I figured the minimum I could for her is do a guest post and considering the voracious reader she is, a book review seemed apt. Go on say Hello to Pixie ... U will definitely like her space...

2 comments: